Meet Our Team!
Dr. Luis Alvarez
Dr. Samuel Feinberg
Dr. Jesús Estrada
Dr. Luis Fernando Alvarez Caicedo
Born in Colombia, South America, Dr. Álvarez was selected to join an elite weightlifting team at a young age.
He obtained a university athletic scholarship in weightlifting at the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico. He studied a bachelor’s degree in Nursing Sciences and was champion of the Puerto Rico University Athletic League for three consecutive years, recognized as the best male athlete of the year in weightlifting for one of his participations.
Dr. Alvarez gained hospital clinical experience in the emergency room, intensive care, and became certified in critical care.
His passion for health care later led him to South Carolina where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Sherman College of Chiropractic where he received a distinguished award for outstanding clinical performance months before graduating.
Committed to helping people live with optimal wellness, Dr. Alvarez has been practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractor at Raleigh clinics since 2018. Based on his knowledge and experience in healthcare, Dr. Alvarez recognizes that health is a luxury that everyone should be able to enjoy.
This is his main motivation for the promotion, education and care for health care through chiropractic.
Dr. Alvarez looks forward to meeting you soon.
Dr. Samuel Josiah Feinberg
A native of North Carolina who is fervent about his Christian faith and his love for others, Dr. Feinberg discovered Chiropractic as a career opportunity during the year he spent studying Spanish in Costa Rica. Upon his return to the States, his passion was ignited to see chiropractic care as a vehicle for increased expression of health and well-being.
He enrolled in chiropractic college and later graduated Cum Laude from Sherman College outside of Greenville, S.C. Throughout his education, he improved his language and adjusting skills through a total of three chiropractic mission trips to the Dominican Republic, Haiti and El Salvador. Having gained significant cultural and linguistic experience in Latin America, he proceeded to focus his efforts in serving the Hispanic community during his yearlong internship.
Upon graduation, he began his career as a chiropractic physician working in offices across Knightdale, Raleigh and Wake Forest. He is now quite thankful to be given the opportunity to work alongside Dr. Alvarez in offering on-site chiropractic wellness care to companies here in the Triangle. Focusing on serving a diverse community in both English and Spanish, Dr. Feinberg looks forward to meeting you soon.
Dr. Jesús Lemuel Estrada Martinez
Dr. Jesus Estrada was born and raised in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Sports and outdoor activities have always been a large part of his life. From soccer to baseball to badminton, his active lifestyle paid off when he was granted a full ride scholarship to compete as a cheerleader at The University of Puerto Rico at Bayamón. Throughout his four year career, he competed in Liga Atlética Interuniversitaria, the Division II NCAA, as well as the World Cheerleading Championship. He boasts four gold medals, one silver, and two bronze.
Dr. Estrada double majored in Physical and Adaptive (people with disabilities) Education. The Adaptive Physical Education component of his education built upon the already established foundation that he had growing up with a visually impaired mother. These skills and character attributes have contributed greatly to his success in practice as a chiropractic physician.
The hands-on, non-invasive approach that chiropractic health care offers is what most attracted Dr. Estrada to the profession nearly seven years ago. He has built his repertoire as a caring, kind and competent professional, having dedicated his service nearly exclusively to the hispanic community. Serving in mobile sites and office branches of ChiroDuo, Dr. Estrada looks forward to meeting you soon.
Veronica Rivera Chavez
Veronica was born in a small town in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico. She was raised by her grandparents on a farm where she learned how to grow her own food. Since her homestead was located in a rural area, she would get up extra early as her and her cousins had to walk one hour to arrive at school on time each and every day of the week.
When Veronica was 17 years old, she immigrated to the United States where she was granted the opportunity to finish her high school studies in Durham, North Carolina. Upon graduation, she got her first job in a cleaning franchise company while she also continued her studies in ESL (English as a Second Language) classes. She was later promoted from a cleaner to the general manager of the company where she mastered skills such as personnel management, administration and customer service.
Her desire to continue her professional growth led her to join ChiroDuo in the fall of 2020. She later acquired her certification from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners as a Clinical Chiropractic Assistant in the summer of 2021.
In Case You Didn’t Know
People who surround Veronica quickly recognize her contagious joy and enthusiasm. She has a true love for serving others, especially the elderly. She is a woman who puts her best foot forward, voicing her ideas and opinions in an effort to constantly learn and grow. Some of her favorite hobbies include walks in nature, spending time with her family and spoiling her sweet dog, Sasha.
- One day at a time. Deal with each day’s problems as they come instead of worrying about the future. – Matthew 6:34
- Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. – Napoleon Hill
- “Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong, and you feel like giving up – remember, you’ve got me.” -Author Unknown
Axel David Lopez
Axel was born and raised in New Brunswick, New Jersey with his four siblings, one older and three younger.
At the age of 14, Axel began his high school education at Rolesville High School. Not long after, he started working in a restaurant where he initially washed dishes and later waited tables.
Axel has always enjoyed working with his hands. His strong work ethic and helpful disposition carried him out of the restaurant industry into construction. Upon graduation from high school, Axel continued gaining skills working as both an electrician and a landscaper. After a couple of years, an opportunity at ChiroDuo became available. Coupling his experience with customer service in the restaurant and handyman skills in construction, Axel initially began helping out with the maintenance of the mobile clinics. After he began to see the mission and vision of empowering the hispanic community with improved health and wellness, Axel retired from his duties as a construction worker.
In the fall of 2022, Axel completed his certification as a Chiropractic Assistant with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. This was a great accomplishment for Axel as he now feels more equipped to serve the patients of ChiroDuo in explaining the importance of health and wellness as it relates to chiropractic care.
In Case You Didn’t Know
Axel has one dog named Scrappy and one cat called monkey. Axel recounts, “we didn’t know if the cat was a boy or girl when we first got her, but the cat loved to climb on everything so we just called her monkey.”
Family: I am the second born in my family with 4 siblings, one older and 3 younger.
Travel experience: I have traveled to numerous states like Nevada, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, South Carolina and Florida.
Hobbies: My hobbies consist of exercising, spending time with my dog and currently woodworking/carpentry.
Interesting Facts: I enjoy learning new things. I am a foodie and I enjoy learning how to cook and foods from other cultures.
A member of Chiroduo since 2020 providing our patients with his professionalism in health care as a chiropractic assistant. Jenny obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico; she has ten years of hospital clinical experience between emergency room and coronary intensive care unit.
Jenny is Colombian and loves working with the Hispanic community; She is currently in the process of continuing her academic preparation at Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner with the goal of continuing to contribute to the well-being of Hispanic women.
Jenny enjoys spending time with her family, exercising, and loves admiring nature.
“Birth of place”
- I was born in Smithfield, Nc.
“High school graduation school and date”
- I graduated from smithfield-selma high school (SSS) in the year of 2019.
“Work experience highlights”
- Since I was about 12 I’ve worked in customer service, from working to a Mexican store to a Mexican restaurant, I’ve gained great work experience. I’ve learned to know how to deliver great customer service to both English and Spanish speakers, to create relationships with my customers/clients, and to always keep a clean and professional appearance.
“Family-> Important relationships”
- I am the 3rd of 5 siblings, I have 2 older brothers, 1 younger brother, and 1 younger sister. I’ve always maintained a closer relationship with both my parents and my younger sister. I’ve always felt special admiration for my parents, my mom managed to raise 5 children considering she had most of them back to back , my father has always been so hardworking, from morning to night time, including weekends, have barely ever seen him have a day off. They have always inspired the person I want to become .
- I have barely ever left the state I was born in (Nc) , the only states I have visited are Florida, Virginia, and Sc. The only times I’ve left the country were when I went to Mexico, once in 2019 and once in 2022, but going to Mexico is more than enough for me although I would love to travel the world, there’s so much to see. I do plan on going to Mexico more often, I have so much family there and I just love the different lifestyle.
- At the moment I don’t have many hobbies but I’ve liked Art, in my free time I catch myself drawing, coloring, and making crafts. I have 6 dogs who I also spend a lot of time with. I like to observe nature when I’m outside with them. I don’t do too much of this anymore but In my school days I liked to watch and play soccer.
“Desires/Dreams for my career”
- I’ve always struggled with knowing what I want in my career, I’ve always changed my mind about what I’ve thought I wanted for my career choice. About a year ago I realized I wanted to Pursue a career as a nail technician. I think being into art is what also got me into wanting to be a nail tech. In the short time I’ve worked with Chiroduo, I’ve also come to the realization that it has awaken a desire to work in the medical field and learn more in a deeper level.
- Born in Chapel hill North Carolina.
- Graduated high school in 2018 from Granville Early College.
- Grew up with two younger brothers and wonderful parents who raised me to be who I am now. My house will never be silent unless everyone is sleeping because we are an energetic family always doing something or always just messing with one another.
- I have a cute puppy named biskit she is a yorkie shih tzu and she is as energetic as me and is always ready to meet new people.
- Going to Florida almost every year or few years is a must love the weather and visiting my family also I am a child still in my heart so visiting the amusement parks is always fun.
- I love dancing, especially when it brings my friends together. I’ve always enjoyed the art of makeup and being able to express color in different ways.
- Studied esthetics hope to one day make people feel beautiful in the skin and to regain more confidence.
- I have worked from fast food to distribution centers (Wendy’s, restaurant, Revlon, Food lion distribution).
- A dream of mines is to one day have a beautiful home with lots of backyard space and be able to run on my own schedule so i could travel and spend time with family the most i can.
- One thing about me is I am energetic and love always doing something but I will always enjoy a nice sunny day where i can sit still and reflect on myself and take a moment to enjoy how far I have came.